VVM – Whirling air outflow outlet with manually adjustable blades for diversion of airflow. This is an end HVAC element for air distribution enabling optimum direction of outflow as needed depending on the air-conditioned or ventilated spaces. The whirling air outflow ensures intensive mixing with the existing air.
- Installation into ceiling or suspended below ceiling
- For offices, cinemas, shopping centers, etc.
- Airflow volume from 55 to 1 200 m3/h
- Size AxB in mm: 300, 400, 500, 600, 625, 825
- Installation height from 2,6 to 4,0 m
- For heating and cooling with ∆tp ≤ −14 K
- Adjustable plastic blades for directing of airflow
- Galvanized plenum box
- Front panel coated by RAL 9010