CFDM / CFDM-V – The Damper in the HVAC equipment duct that prevents the spread of fire and combustion products from one fire segment to another by shutting off the airflow at the fixture points.
In CFDM-V design is this damper in version with extended body damper, when occurs dish valve assembly directly into the dampers body and therefore this combined product can be used as terminal element with fire resistance when incorporated into the fire separating construction.
- Round dampers 100, 125, 160, 200 mm
- Damper actuating mechanical
- CFDM-V - part of inlet/ outlet dish valve
- CE certified acc. to EN 15650
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-2
- Classified acc. to EN 13501-3+A1
- Fire resistance EIS 60, 90, 120
- Internal leakage class 2 acc. to EN 1751
- Corrosion resistant acc. to EN 15650
- Maximum air speed through opened damper
of 12 m/s and pressure difference 1 200 Pa