Assembling air handling units for ATEX (ATmosphèreEXplosible) are designed for central distribution and treatment of air for industrial use in explosive environments. The EX units are designed to prevent electrostatic charges. The units are completely manufactured and certified in a unique frameless design.
For units spol. Mandík the design of the chambers was carried out according to EN 1127-1, EN 13463-1, EN 14986 and the documentation describing the individual construction measures for the use of the device in the potentially explosive atmosphere was made. The documentation also includes a hazard analysis according to EN 13463-1 and measurement protocols that impose the above mentioned standards (conductivity measurement, warming test).
All necessary documentation is deposited with the authorized person No. 210 from the PHYSICAL TECHNICAL TEST INSTITUTE, state enterprise in Ostrava-Radvanice (www.ftzu.cz). As a result, a number has been assigned to Mandík units, which is also listed on the product declaration of conformity issued.
Mandík also offers a fee for certification by this authorized person of the FTZU state enterprise, which will then be the holder of the EX.
- airflow volume from 500 to 99 250 m3/h
- design option from 89 typized sizes in square M, rectangular P a transport T diameter
- design option in dynamic, or its own dimension in steps of 1 mm for the entire range of airflow volume
- possibility of arbitrary assembly of chambers into compact blocks within the assembly unit, including the possibility of setting the own length of the chamber / compact
- EX-Proof units fall under exceptions ECODESIGN by direction EU 1253/2014
- Certified three types of unit sizes by the Munich laboratory TÜV-SÜD by standard EN 1886
- EX-Proof units fall under EUROVENT exceptions
- certification according to the requirements of the German Association of RLT Equipment Manufacturers and the possibility of designing in energy classes up to A + and displaying the energy label by a certified German company TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH
- possibility to design the unit in vertical arrangement (supply and exhaust parts of the unit one above the other), horizontal arrangement (side by side), or in ceiling design
- possibility of design in various atypical designs - set to shape „L“, „U“, vertical outlets on top / bottom side, front / back side
- indoor or outdoor design
- thanks to the unique frameless construction, the inner surface is smooth (without internal reinforcements, sharp edges, corners, etc.) in standard design and without additional assembly modifications (joint sealing etc.)
- wide range of choice of types and thus the efficiency of recuperators (plate cross / counter flow) exchangers in any type size or dynamic dimension
- possibility of design of counter-flow recuperative heat exchangers up to 20 000 m3/h
- choice of different types of fan electric motors - AC / EC, different types of impellers - metal, composite, different types of geometry of free impellers - different efficiency and acoustic parameters, different fan designs - directly on the partition in vertical / horizontal design, installation for floor and various fan configurations - separate, fan walls
- all electrically nonconductive connections conductively bridged (eg connection of the chambers between themselves and the base frame, damping pads with the unit shell, etc.)
- all metal parts of the unit are conductively connected by Cu conductor
- only certified fans (fan + motor) are used for potentially explosive atmospheres and they are equipped with thermistor protection
- all electrical components are earthed and the entire unit is earthed by a central grounding point located on the fan chamber
- inspection and service openings provided with grille protection
- If condensate is formed in the units, a special aluminum damper eliminator is used
- emphasis on high quality technical workmanship and price / performance ratio
- emphasis on high quality of tested and certified purchased components - fans, heat exchangers, heat exchangers and others
- emphasis on easy access for service and maintenance
- own service center - immediate trips within the warranty period, the possibility of ordering the commissioning service, warranty / post-warranty service
||Certified by the testing laboratory TÜV-SÜD Munich by EN 1886.
For all sizes M, P and T airflow volumes 500 - 100 000 m3/h.
|Mechanical strength of casing: D1 (M)
|| Thermal transmittance: T2
|Class leakages casing: L1 (M)
|| Thermal bridging of casing: TB3
|Filter bypass leakage: 0.5% - F9 (M)
|Casing attenuation in band:
› Group of equipment:
› Category of equipment:
› Type of explosive substance:
› Group of gases:
› Temperature class:
Air handling unit functions
› Air filtration
- antistatic bag filters and active coal filters
› Air distribution
- free impellers with AC or EC motors for ATEX environment
› Air conditioning
- water, condensator
- cooling - water, evaporating
- recuperation - plate (cross/counter-flow exchanger), fluid (glycol)
› Noise attenuation
- baffle silencers
Explosion-proof units are design in agreement with
› EN 13463
- Non-electrical equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
› EN 1127
- Explosive atmospheres
› EN 60079-20
- Explosive atmosphere
› Directive 2014/34/EU of the European parliament and of the council
Engineering design of the air handling units
The air handling units can be designed by means of the design software AHUMAN.
AHUMAN provides quick and clear design including output data sheet and other output formats such as PDF or DWG.
The design software can be downloaded on our website DOWNLOAD
Possibility of using our free service of engineering design by our specialists, or contact to sales representatives CONTACTS.