VNKM – The Adjustable vent is an end air-conditioning element for round ducts for air distribution in air-conditioned, ventilated or heated spaces. The vent is available with fixed or adjustable blades for setting the airflow direction
- For placement into round duct
- Supply and extraction of air in cinemas, shopping centers, halls, garages, etc.
- Airflow volume from 100 to approximately 5 000 m3/h
- Adjustable airflow direction by setting of variable leaf angle
- Elective regulation device for airflow and pressure loss setting
- Vent frame made of galvanized steel; blades are made of aluminum profiles.