VPVM – The large-area vent is an end element for air distribution in air-conditioned and ventilated spaces. Air is brought in at low speed near the floor and removes pollution from the occupancy area to the below ceiling area.
- For supply of air to work areas in offices, industrial buildings, laboratories with high temperature demand or dangerous air pollution – small speeds of air flow in work areas
- Airflow volume from 500 to 8 100 m3/h
- For supply of air colder by 1 to 3 °C than surrounding temperature
- Round, wall mounted or corner design options
- Supply of air in space widens out from the floor utilizing convection streams
- Made of stainless steel, or RAL 9010 coated surface