FDML – The fire damper is shut-off equipment in the ductwork of air ventilation system. The damper prevents fire and combustion gases moving from one fire compartment to another by closing the air duct at the locations of damper in the ventilation openings, in the fire partition structure.
- both functions - multi-blade fire damper and fire shutter
- dimensions - from 200 x 300 to 1000 x 1000 mm
- CE certification according to EN 15650
- tested according to EN 1366-2
- classified according to EN 13501-3 + A1
- fire resistance: EI 90 S, E 120 S
- width of damper´s casing inside wall – 150 mm only!
- air tightness according to EN 1751, casing/body class B and blades class 3
- corrosion resistance according to EN 15650
- cycling test C 10 000 according to EN 15650
- control of blades with electrical actuator 24V or 230V, initiated by thermal fuse
- for maximum velocity 12 m/s and pressure difference on the damper´s blades 1 500 Pa